Archive for Chatter - Mandatory Summer 12 Upgrade
As you may know, all Salesforce.com production orgs will upgrade to the Summer 12 Release in the next 2-3 weeks, depending on which instance you employ (NA1, NA2, etc.).
Included the Summer 12 release, there exist some code enhancements which require small modifications to the Archive for Chatter application.
As such, it's imperative that you upgrade your Archive for Chatter Installation as soon as possible.This upgrade is necessary the ensure the proper function of Archive for Chatter and the upgrade process should be performed before your org is upgraded to Summer 12.
To upgrade Archive for Chatter please follow the steps below:
-If you are upgrading Archive for Chatter in your PRODUCTION org, please follow this URL: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tE0000000LX5m
-If you are upgrading Archive for Chatter in your SANDBOX org, please follow this URL:
1. Click one of the above listed URL's, depending on your installation location.
2. A new tab will open in your browser, you will see a screen similar to the image below. Click 'Continue'.
3. On the following screen, click 'Next'.
4. Select 'Grant access to all users' and click 'Next'.
5. Click 'Install'.
6. Once the installation has been completed, you should see:
That's it! If you've completed the above steps, you've successfully upgraded your version of Archive for Chatter.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties during the upgrade process, please contact support at: 917.397.2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org